AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR SERVICES IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
Maybe your air conditioning system is becoming less efficient than it used to be, or if you’re having difficulties like strange sounds, leaks, high inside humidity, or short cycling, call Arlington Plumbing Heating and Cooling in Northern Virginia. Customers in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas can count on us to receive dependable solutions and effective A/C repairs.
You could expect the following from Arlington Plumbing Heating and Cooling’s A/C repair services:
- Repair services that are quick and straightforward
- Easy online or phone booking
- Professionals with extensive experience and certification
- Pricing that is fair and straightforward, with no unexpected costs
- Customized solutions for a variety of brands, manufacturers, and models
Common causes of A/C failure
- Units that are old or getting older: Air conditioners that are more than 15 years old are more likely to experience problems and failure.
- Units that are not the right size: If your air conditioner is too large or too small for your house, it could be having problems.
- Leaking refrigerant: If the A/C refrigerant is leaking, it might cause your system to overheat and fail.
- Problems with the evaporator coil: Evaporator coils that are dirty, damaged, or frozen are frequent A/C problems.
Avoid A/C repairs with timely maintenance
Professional air conditioner servicing is critical for guaranteeing your A/C unit’s lifetime and performance. When you plan your yearly air conditioning servicing session with Arlington Plumbing Heating and Cooling, our expert technicians will meticulously clean and examine the system, detecting and correcting any possible concerns. We will inspect the refrigerant levels, clean the coils, lubricate the moving parts, and assess the system’s performance. Professional upkeep not only improves cooling effectiveness but also aids in preventing malfunctions and costly repairs. Expert service ensures that your air conditioner is operating at peak efficiency.
Steps to take between professional maintenance
- Check your A/C hose connections for leaks on a regular basis.
- Check that the A/C condensation tubes are correctly draining.
- Replace your A/C filter on a regular basis.
- Keep plants at least a few feet beyond your A/C outside unit when feasible.
- Vacuum the vents and get your A/C air ducts cleaned regularly.